Distributed delivery is more of an art than a science. We have honed our skills through constant iteration and testing over the last ten years.
You can benefit from our mistakes so that you don’t have to go through trial and error. There are many aspects to consider when planning to open a distributed delivery team, such as:
- What is the ideal onshore-offshore resource split?
- What types of resources work best onshore vs. offshore?
- Cultural considerations for an offshore team
- Strategies for attracting and retaining talent offshore
- Identifying the best offshore location
- Making distributed agile work effectively
It is worthwhile the effort as it comes with number of benefits as well:
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Enhanced security and data protection
- Reduced IT maintenance and support costs
- Improved collaboration and communication across team
- Provides increased flexibility with resource for scaling up and down
Our distributed delivery service allows for seamless integration and deployment of technology solutions across multiple locations. This means that whether you have one office or many, we can provide a consistent and reliable experience for all of your squads.
In addition to that, our operational support team is unparalleled. Our team of experts will work with you to identify areas of improvement and provide ongoing support to ensure that your data platform are running smoothly and efficiently and timely manner. We understand that technology is an ever-evolving landscape and we are here to help you navigate it.
Finally, our staff augmentation service allows you to expand your team with highly skilled individuals who can help you achieve your business goals. Whether you need a short-term project completed or long-term support, we can provide the right person for the job. We have a network of highly skilled staff that you can access as and when need. Identify the best talent and flex your team size with ease. Reduce your delivery and support costs by accessing our talented team in Chennai.